I have worked as a nanny, maternity nurse, sleep consultant and troubleshooter for the past 18 years. I’ve worked with singletons, twins, triplets and special needs. I love helping families and I am continually contacted by people wanting support. However there is only one of me, and that is why I decided to join Night Nannies. I want to create a team of Night Nannies who are equal to my high professional standards.
When I am not caring for babies and young children you will find me up a high altitude mountain, messing around in a boat or dreaming up my next expedition. The bigger the challenge the better.
Call Claire on 0773 9808096
£120Per Night (9pm - 7am)Agency fee £15 per night
£140Per Night (9pm - 7am)Agency fee £15 per night
From £150Per Night (9pm - 7am)Agency fee £15 per night
£150Per night (9pm- 7am)Agency fee £15 per night
Sleep Trainers Twins
£170Per night (9pm - 7am)Agency fee £15 per night
From £75for 2-3 hoursAgency fee £50
From £180Per 24 hoursAgency fee £90 per week
Night Nannies are self-employed and liable for their own tax and National Insurance. The client is asked to reimburse the Night Nanny for all expenses attributable to the interview upon presentation of receipts.
For each night the Night Nanny works the agency will charge £15, payable at the end of every month.
Suitable from birth to 6 months, your Night Nanny will work from 9pm to 7am, although these hours are flexible upon discussion with your Night Nanny.
For babies over six months old, who are on solids and otherwise healthy but still experiencing disrupted sleep, a Sleep Consultant will come to teach your baby to sleep better using gentle, consistent methods; generally this happens in 5 consecutive nights
Including sleep, feeding and behavioural issues, your Night Nanny will come for a consultation to get a good idea of the situation. She can then develop a plan of action, which you can implement yourself, or it will form the basis of the work she can undertake at a future date. There is a £15 charge per follow-up call.
A Maternity Nurse will come to your home and stay 24 hours a day for up to 6 days a week. She will develop a 24 hour routine for your baby focusing on effective feeding and sleeping patterns and ensuring that your new baby settles easily into your family.
- In the event that the Client wishes or needs to cancel the booking prior to commencement due to extenuating circumstances, the Agency reserves the right to retain 50% of the fee for work incurred.
- Good Friday/ Easter Day/ Christmas Day/ Christmas Night/ Boxing Day/ New Year’s Eve/ New Year’s Day/ Bank Holidays – your Night Nanny will ask for double pay.
- If your NN has to travel more than 10 miles, she would be grateful for a contribution to her petrol expenses. We suggest 45p per mile, as per the AA’s recommendation.
- One weeks notice is required to cancel your Night Nanny, or payment in lieu (please refer to General Terms & Conditions for more details on cancellation charges).
- Your Maternity Nurse will ask for one week’s pay in advance to secure her services.