I began my training at The Norland College and have worked as a night nanny, maternity nurse, sleep consultant, behaviour specialist and trouble shooter. I also offer consultancy, 1 to 1 and group support in a large variety of child related areas including SEN. I have acquired numerous child-related qualifications and training during my 20 years working in childcare and education within both the private and public sectors.
Continuing to work at ground level ensures my knowledge is current and I am aware of the challenges faced by professionals and parents. My professional perspective is informed by being a mother of 5 children, thus giving me a broad spectrum of knowledge which has enabled me to help numerous parents, families and children.
As the owner and manager of Night Nannies Hampshire I will provide childcare professionals with the same ethos as mine, to offer services that make the life of a parent as stress-free as possible.
Call Jennie on 07787 995883
Night Nannies are self-employed and liable for their own tax and National Insurance. The client is asked to reimburse the Night Nanny for all expenses attributable to the interview upon presentation of receipts.
For each night the Night Nanny works the agency will charge £15, payable at the end of every month.
Suitable from birth to 6 months, your Night Nanny will work from 9pm to 7am, although these hours are flexible upon discussion with your Night Nanny.
For babies over six months old, who are on solids and otherwise healthy but still experiencing disrupted sleep, a Sleep Consultant will come to teach your baby to sleep better using gentle, consistent methods; generally this happens in 5 consecutive nights
A Maternity Nurse will come to your home and stay 24 hours a day for up to 6 days a week. She will develop a 24 hour routine for your baby focusing on effective feeding and sleeping patterns and ensuring that your new baby settles easily into your family.
Including sleep, feeding and behavioural issues, your Night Nanny will come for a consultation to get a good idea of the situation. She can then develop a plan of action, which you can implement yourself, or it will form the basis of the work she can undertake at a future date. There is a £15 charge per follow-up call.
- In the event that the Client wishes or needs to cancel the booking prior to commencement due to extenuating circumstances, the Agency reserves the right to retain 50% of the fee for work incurred.
- Good Friday/ Easter Day/ Christmas Day/ Christmas Night/ Boxing Day/ New Year’s Eve/ New Year’s Day/ Bank Holidays – your Night Nanny will ask for double pay.
- If your Night Nanny has to travel more than 10 miles, she would be grateful for a contribution to her petrol expenses. We suggest 45p per mile, as per the AA’s recommendation.
- One weeks notice is required to cancel your Night Nanny, or payment in lieu (please refer to General Terms & Conditions for more details on cancellation charges).
- Your Maternity Nurse will ask for one week’s pay in advance to secure her services.