I took on the Essex & North London franchise in April 2015 after being a Night Nanny myself and wanting to be able to offer people in Essex and North London a professional service.
I’ve worked with couples who have been on the brink of separation because of the sleep deprivation. I can honestly say there is nothing more rewarding than seeing them come together again after spending time with them as a family and allowing them to get the rest they’re so desperate for (and obviously solving the issues that I’ve been called in for!).
In my spare time, I can often be found with my children, husband and horses. Our son is a keen racing jockey, so come rain or shine; we’re always busy in that area!
Call Hannah on 01277 295133
Night Nannies are self-employed and liable for their own tax and National Insurance. The client is asked to reimburse the Night Nanny for all expenses attributable to the interview upon presentation of receipts.
For each night the Night Nanny works the agency will charge £20, payable at the end of every month.
Suitable from birth to 6 months, your Night Nanny will work from 9pm to 7am, although these hours are flexible upon discussion with your Night Nanny.
For babies over six months old, who are on solids and otherwise healthy but still experiencing disrupted sleep, a Sleep Consultant will come to teach your baby to sleep better using gentle, consistent methods; generally this happens in 5 consecutive nights
Including sleep, feeding and behavioural issues, your Night Nanny will come for a consultation to get a good idea of the situation. She can then develop a plan of action, which you can implement yourself, or it will form the basis of the work she can undertake at a future date. There is a £20 charge per follow-up call.
A Maternity Nurse will come to your home and stay 24 hours a day for up to 6 days a week. She will develop a 24 hour routine for your baby focusing on effective feeding and sleeping patterns and ensuring that your new baby settles easily into your family.
- In the event that the Client wishes or needs to cancel the booking prior to commencement due to extenuating circumstances, the Agency reserves the right to retain 50% of the fee for work incurred.
- Good Friday/ Easter Day/ Christmas Day/ Christmas Night/ Boxing Day/ New Year’s Eve/ New Year’s Day/ Bank Holidays – your Night Nanny will ask for double pay.
- If your Night Nanny has to travel more than 10 miles, she would be grateful for a contribution to her petrol expenses. We suggest 45p per mile, as per the AA’s recommendation.
- If follow-up is required for any services, this will be charged at £20 per call or email.
- One weeks notice of cancellation is required to cancel your Night Nanny, or payment in lieu. Please refer to General Terms and Conditions for more details on cancellation charges.
- Your Maternity Nurse will ask for one week’s pay in advance to secure her services.