Night Nannies Agency will only undertake business on the following Terms and Conditions. These terms are legally binding so please read them carefully.
- The use of a Night Nanny introduced by our agency will be deemed as acceptance of our Terms and Conditions of Business.
- The Client will be charged a fee upon confirmation of booking the Night Nanny. The fee must be paid in pounds sterling within seven working days of the invoice date or prior to the date that the booking commences, whichever date is sooner.
- The fee charged for the introduction of a Night Nanny is for one placement only. Any Nanny returning at a future date will incur a further charge and the Agency must be notified of such an arrangement by the Client.
- The Agency assumes that all details of the engagement have been agreed between the Client and the Night Nanny unless the Client informs the Agency in writing prior to the commencement of the Engagement and will issue a written confirmation to this effect.
- The Client is liable to pay the Night Nanny at the end of each night she is booked or at the end of each week by cash, cheque or online as agreed with the Night Nanny.
- The Agency acts as an Introduction Agency only and does not employ directly or indirectly the Night Nanny, who is self-employed.
- All information is confidential and must not be passed to a third party, either directly or indirectly. If information is passed to a third party and a Night Nanny is engaged or booked otherwise than through our Agency, this will constitute a breach of our terms and our standard fees will be charged to the Client.
- The Client is required to reimburse the Night Nanny all reasonable travelling expenses to the interview.
- Agency fees are non-refundable. If during the booking unforeseen circumstances arise resulting in the departure of the Night Nanny, the Agency will offer a free replacement for the remainder of the booking if: a) the Agency fee has been received by the due date; b) the Agency is advised in writing as to the termination of the booking within 24 hours; c) there has been no reasonable cause for the Night Nanny to terminate the employment. If no replacement can be found the agency fee will be refunded pro rata.
- While the Agency endeavours to verify the background of staff introduced before employment commences, we cannot guarantee that all the information regarding the Night Nanny is accurate. The Agency does not accept any liability whatsoever for misrepresentation, loss, damage, injury, delay, claims or expenses arising out of an introduction made by the Agency.
- Whilst the Agency tries to ensure that a potential Night Nanny is interviewed personally and full reference checks are carried out, it is ultimately the sole responsibility of the Client to make their own enquiries and checks and to satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the Night Nanny. The final responsibility for accepting and employing the Night Nanny rests with the Client.
- The Agency reserves the right to use its own discretion with regard to any situation not itemised in its Terms and Conditions.
- The word “Night Nanny” refers to a Maternity Nurse, Nanny, Student Nurse, Nurse or any other person whom the Agency introduces as available for employment or hire by the Client.
- The agency reserves the right to increase the Night Nanny fee by giving one month’s notice in writing to the Client. If the Client is dissatisfied with the increase he or she may cancel the contract. In such an event the Client shall no longer be entitled to employ the service of the Night Nanny on any basis.
- If a Night Nanny is subsequently employed as a day nanny on a long term basis, an additional agency fee will be charged.
- Employment of a Night Nanny implies acceptance of these Terms and Condition, even if the forms have not been returned.
- In the event that the Client wishes or needs to cancel the booking prior to commencement due to extenuating circumstances, the Agency reserves the right to retain 50% of the fee for work incurred and the Night Nanny reserves the right to retain one week’s pay. Once the Night Nanny has started the booking, if the Client cancels a night with less than a week’s notice, the night’s pay is forfeit.
‘Night Nannies complies fully with the GDPR data protection laws and the Data Protection Act of 1998 and all applicable data protection and privacy legislation including the new EU General Data protection Regulations as of May 2018.