Since 1999 Night Nannies has given over 5000 parents throughout the South of England a good night’s rest and expert solutions to sleep, feeding and routine problems. We are now exporting our services internationally.
Our highly experienced Night Nannies will help you with all aspects of care:
• Guiding your newborn baby into a good sleeping and feeding routine.
• Teaching your older baby (over 6 months) to sleep through the night.
• Breastfeeding Counselling.
• Post- Natal Depression Care.
• Pre and Post-Natal visits to your home.
We also offer Maternity Nurses in the UK and abroad who will be with you 24 hours a day, usually 5 or 6 days a week providing invaluable support, help and advice – particularly useful if you’re a first-time mother.
So whether you are simply looking for a good night’s sleep or you need some new ideas to encourage your baby to sleep through the night, simply select your local region from the drop down menu and call us.