When I had my second baby (a little boy), he screamed and he didn’t stop. He used to scream for up to six hours a day and it very nearly broke me. Nobody knew what was wrong with him. I am such a positive person, but I really felt on the edge. I remember thinking “what would I do if he did this at night and I couldn’t sleep?” That’s why I set up Night Nannies S.E London, Docklands and Kent. That was over 14 years ago and I still love hearing the difference in client’s voices when they have had one of my lovely Night Nannies for a couple of nights.
Call Sally on 020 8467 9761
Night Nannies are self-employed and liable for their own tax and National Insurance. The client is asked to reimburse the Night Nanny for all expenses attributable to the interview upon presentation of receipts.
For each night the Night Nanny works the agency will charge £22, payable at the end of every month.
Suitable from birth to 6 months, your Night Nanny will work from 9pm to 7am, although these hours are flexible upon discussion with your Night Nanny.
For babies over six months old, who are on solids and otherwise healthy but still experiencing disrupted sleep, a Sleep Consultant will come to teach your baby to sleep better using gentle, consistent methods; generally this happens in 5 consecutive nights
A Maternity Nurse will come to your home and stay 24 hours a day for up to 6 days a week. She will develop a 24 hour routine for your baby focusing on effective feeding and sleeping patterns and ensuring that your new baby settles easily into your family.
They will come in the daytime and help with daytime naps, breast-feeding and behavioural issues, she will stay for a minimum of 4 hours, and she can then develop a plan of action, which you can implement yourself.
- In the event that the Client wishes or needs to cancel the booking prior to commencement due to extenuating circumstances, the Agency reserves the right to retain 50% of the fee for work incurred.
- Good Friday/ Easter Day/ Christmas Day/ Christmas Night/ Boxing Day/ New Year’s Eve/ New Year’s Day/ Bank Holidays – your Night Nanny will ask for double pay.
- If your Night Nanny has to travel more than 10 miles, she would be grateful for a contribution to her petrol expenses. We suggest 45p per mile, as per the AA’s recommendation.
- If follow-up is required for any services, this will be charged at £22 per call or email.
- 24 hour notice is required to cancel your Night Nanny or payment in lieu. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for more details on cancellation charges.
- Your Maternity Nurse will ask for one week’s pay in advance to secure her services.